Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling







Guess what? I begin to listen to the songs of Ronan Keating again. One night evening it was quiet, and the indistinct melody occurred in my mind. However I wasn't sure I had heard it before, so I kept trying my best to figure out what the song it was. And I was pretty eager for I wanted to listen to this kind of melody right now. Finally, Ronan's face occurred in my mind and one of his songs also followed his image. Yes, it is the song called "If Tomorrow Never Comes," which is quite an old song since I was about 12 or 13 years old, listening to his song everyday and could not control myself to stop while I was taking a bath, doing my assignment and even snatched a bit free moment in studying. 



Ronan Keating, this handsome and humble guy has been rooted in my heart in a long period of time. Can you believe it? It has been almost ten years for I am still a fan of Ronan Keating. So when it comes to his songs again, physically, I got a goose bumps all over my body; mentally, it stirs a great feeling of happiness for me in the moment. It is very spontaneous that his songs come to me, and I therefore follow the melody, singing and acting with the memory of my own. It seems I have gone back to the time of my junior high school. But this time when listening to this song, I got something I've ever found before. In the past, I might merely wait for the chorus of his songs and regard it as the best part for listening its tune. Now, I found Ronan's vocal full of emotion and sentiment for singing each songs. He sings perfectly with appropriate sound of sentiment. This discovery directs me to consider that he might have been undergoing a great deal of experiences of occupation influencing him somehow 'cause I check his profile and it goes he had been working so many different occupations in some short period of time. Perhaps those life processes inspire him to reveal his enthusiasm within for each of his songs. The experiences of his life may pour some maturity into the love songs. So This maturity can be interpreted by Ronan's multiple life even if it's not his affairs with other girls. He might confront with the difficulties and setbacks at his former time of working. Though I really don't understand what Ronan had gone through with what kinds of the difficulties or lives, his voice in interpreting the love songs touch me immediately for I seem to have the capability to sense something that he reveals between the lines. In addition, the most attracting three lines for me lie at the end of this song, which I listen very carefully, and it always touches my heart deeply. Because the thinking of "carpe diem" occurs in my mind, it tells me I should seize the days and do not waste my time in young age. It also encourages me to give it a shot for what or who you love at present since everyone's life can be precious if I invent or even create something meaningful in my lifetime. 
/So tell someone that you love/ Just what you're thinking of/ If tomorrow never comes./ 


For me, it is amazing after being aware of this kind of observation for Ronan and the philosophy of this love song. Whenever Ronan has been, he'll always be a prince of love songs ever inside my mind.



Ronan Keating- If Tomorrow Never Comes 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does Antonio Still Lend Money To Bassanio? (my viewpoint in temporariness)

She is not a Serious Person You Take

The setback that I've ever suffered